describes how Sea2See Project uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website or make a purchase from www.Sea2Seeproject.com. You may also want to jump directly to our section about cookies.
What data do we collect?
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you contact us using our contact form or make a purchase we collect certain information from you. We refer to this information as “contact & order information”:
- Company name
- Phone number
- Billing information
How do we collect your data?
Your directly provide Sea2See Project with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Place and order for any of our services
- Use our contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any inquiries or orders placed through the website (including processing invoices and order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- And when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Sea2See Project website, and to generate relevant campaigns and assess the success of those).
If you have agreed to receive marketing (i.e newsletter), you have the right at any time to stop Sea2See Project from contacting your for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Sea2See Project.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use leadfeeder to track visitors on this page. Read more about Leadfeeders gdpr compliance on https://www.leadfeeder.com/leadfeeder-and-gdpr/.
Our website is built in Wix, and it should be noted that information shared through our website may be stored in data centers located at the United States of America, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan and Israel.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
Sea2See Project will keep customer information for five years according to the GDPR rules. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our systems.
What are your data protection rights?
We want you to be fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user within the EU (under the rules of GDPR) is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sea2See Project for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sea2See Project correct information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sea2See Project to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sea2See Project restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object Sea2See Project’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sea2See project transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at our e-mail: info@Sea2Seeproject.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Or company uses different types of cookies to improve your experience, including:
- Functionality – We use these cookies to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on you browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Telephone: +45 7022 4080
Or write to us at:
get our latest updates